Tube bender ETM 120 machine is equipped with state of the art technologies meant to bend with or without mandrel tubes and profiles, and capable of bending both in right and left direction using dedicated toolings.
It allows to bend tubes with a range diameter up to 4″– 114 x 8 mm and it can make curves over 180° with top finish quality for a minimum bending radius of 3x the tube diameter.
The system of counter formers is specifically designed to reduce mechanical effort and to make the bending operation faster than the other brands machines of the same category, thus granting a very good finishing even when bending very thin wall thicknesses.
This machine is manufactured from single steel block and the toolings are machined from solid steel. It can also have the option of fitting hydraulic vice and positioner.
ETM SOFTWARE: tube bending software
Every ETM series machine is supplied with the “Digital Bend Programming Touch Screen” special software, extremely easy to use due to the intuitive “Touch” screen.
Thanks to the latest generation technologies it is possible to access main features as:
- Storage of 99 programs, each of them with a 5-stop sequence in the bending operation
- Calculation of the machine maximum bending capacities with reference to the material size to be bent
- Graphic of the minimum bending radii
- Setting of springiness material estimate (springback)
- Bend counter
- Remote connection “Industry 4.0”