The ETM-H range of semi-automatic hybrid tube bender is ideal for the machining of thin tubes without deformation of the processed tube: a compact, high-performance and economical solution.
In semi-automatic bending machines of the ETM-H series, the bending function is performed automatically, while the feeding and rotation of the tube between the bends must be performed manually.
Simplicity, sturdiness and precision are the key features of this particularly cost-effective line.
These bending machines are particularly used for the production of medium-small sized batches, for adaptation and maintenance work or as mobile bending machines on site.
When machining tubes with multiple bends, the manual positioner will greatly facilitate the work, as this device allows the exact fixing of the length of the tube and the rotation position between the curves.
As standard supply, this electric bending machine is equipped with a hydraulic mandrel extractor, hydraulic clamp die and pressure die, thus ensuring an excellent quality bend finish.
Our ETM-H semi-automatic hybrid bending machines can bend tubes with a diameter up to 90 mm diameter with maximum quality of finishing, with a minimum bending radius of 1 x the tube diameter.
Extremely easy and fast to use thanks to the “Digital Bend Program Plus”, the software specially created for our machines is able to select as many as 100 programs with 10 bending angles each and with automatic correction of the springback. In addition, our software allows you to store your realized projects as repeatable programs.
Maximum capacity (mm)
|Material||ETM-H 50||ETM- H 63||ETM-H 80||ETM-H 89|
|Fe 430||50 x 2,5||60 x 3||76 x 3||82,2 x 3|
|ALU||60 x 4||60 x 7||76 x 4||90 x 3|
|INOX AISI 304||50 x 1,5||60 x 2||76 x 2||76 x 3|
|SQUARE PIPE||40 x 2,5||50 x 1,5||60 x 2||65 x 4|
- Separate control pulpit
- Adjustable clamping pressure
- Programmable early mandrel extraction for optimized bending quality
- Follower pressure die with automatic retraction
- Hollow shaft for using tooling for small radii
- Adjustable bending speed
- Usable length in accordance with customer
- Compact machine
- Positioning unit for length and rotation, incl. 3-jaw chuck / hydraulic chuck (optional)
- Mandrel lubrication system (optional)
TUBE BENDING SOFTWARE
Every ETM-H series machine is supplied with the “Digital Bend Program Plus” special software, extremely easy to use due to the intuitive “Touch” screen.
Thanks to the latest generation technologies it is possible to access main features as:
- Storage of 100 programs, each of them with a 10-stop sequences in the bending operation
- Adjustable bending speed
- Early mandrel extraction programming
- Springback programming
- Bend counter
- Remote connection “Industry 4.0” (optional)
Some more functions:
- Working mode: either manual or automatic
- Change of measure unit: either inches or millimeters
- 100 MB hard disk
- Alarm diagnosis
- Maintenance notice