The ETM 60 tube bending machine with mandrel is perfect for the machining of tubes of small wall thickness without deformation of the bent tube: a compact, high performance and cheap solution.
Our fixed mandrel ETM 60 tube bender allows the machining of tubes up to 60 mm diameter and are able to bend with high-level finish quality.
Extremely easy and fast to use thanks to the “Digital Bend Programming Touch Screen 2”, the software specially created for our machines is able to select as many as 49 programs with 8 bending angles each and with automatic correction of springback. In addition, our software allows you to store your realized projects as repeatable programs.
Maximum capacity (mm)
|FE 37||50 x 3
|ALU||60 x 2|
|INOX AISI 304||50 x 2|
|SQUARE PIPE||40 x 3|
• Carbon steel frame
• C45 molds, machined from solid – with (optional) hardening process
• Fixed mandrel position
• Eccentric clamp die
• Eccentric pressure die
• Compact machine
• Variable bending speed
• Positioning device for tube length and rotation, incl. 3-jaw spindle (optional)
• Useful tube length 1.5; 2.5; 4.5; 6 m.
ETM TUBE BENDER SOFTWARE
Every ETM series machine is supplied with the “Digital Bend Programming Touch Screen 2” special software, extremely easy to use due to the intuitive “Touch” screen.
Thanks to the latest generation technologies it is possible to access main features as:
- Storage of 49 programs, each of them with a 8-stop sequence in the bending operation
- Calculation of the machine maximum bending capacities with reference to the material size to be bent
- Graphic of the minimum bending radii
- Setting of springiness material estimate (springback)
- Bend counter
- Remote connection “Industry 4.0”
Some more functions:
- Working mode: either manual or automatic
- 100 MB hard disk
- Alarm diagnosis
- Maintenance notice