New ETM-H 60 semi-automatic hybrid tube bender is ideal for the machining of thin tubes without deformation of the processed tube: a compact, high-performance and economical solution.
In semi-automatic bending machines of the ETM-H series, the bending function is performed automatically, while the feeding and rotation of the tube between the curves must be performed manually.
Simplicity, sturdiness and precision are the key features of this particularly cost-effective line.
These bending machines are particularly used for the production of medium-small sized batches, for adaptation and maintenance work or as mobile bending machines on site.
When machining tubes with multiple curves, the manual positioner will greatly facilitate the work, as this device allows the exact fixing of the length of the tube and the rotation position between the curves.
As standard supply, this electric bending machine is equipped with a hydraulic mandrel extractor, hydraulic clamp die and pressure die, thus ensuring an excellent quality bend finish.
Our ETM-H semi-automatic hybrid bending machines can bend tubes with a diameter up to 80 mm diameter with maximum quality of finishing, with a minimum bending radius of 1.5 x the tube diameter.
Extremely easy and fast to use thanks to the “Digital Bend Programming Touchscreen”, the software specially created for our machines is able to select as many as 99 programs with 5 bending angles each and with automatic correction of the springback. In addition, our software allows you to store your realized projects as repeatable programs.
- Carbon steel frame
- Electronic control “Digital Bend Programming Touchscreen”, able to select as many as 99 programs with 5 bending angles each and with automatic correction of the springback. It also allows you to store your projects as repeatable programs.
- Separate control pulpit
- Adjustable pressure dies
- Programmable advance mandrel extraction for optimized bending quality
- Interchangeable shaft for small bending radii
- Variable bending speed
- Positioner for tube length and rotation, incl. 3-jaw spindle (optional)
- Useful tube length 1.5; 2.5; 4.5; 6 m.
- Compact machine
- Counter pressure die with automatic return
- Mandrel lubrication system (optional)